Wednesday 30 January 2013

BOOM

Most people are zombies, life is full of traps, I am full of angry EXPLOSIONS. I act like a zombie too when I don't do how I think or how I feel, when a corporate world makes me an inertive slave of fastfood and other people's desires. Think about yourself, mam. This is Freaky 13 right on the street. So the worst demons and bastards are stealing from the inside, when you are not aware of it. When you are just allowing it to happen.

"You have to realise that one day you will die. Until you know that, you are useless" (C) Chuck Palahniuk. Fight club


The Dust Brothers - This is your life. Original video taken from movie Fight club.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am in my desillusionment periods) close to unconcious edges, I am more normal than ever, I guess it is hard to find any difference from outside)

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah, and this is what I call honesty

      Delete
  2. We all need to go on another adventure in stanley park, run around and climb trees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like being in a forest, but when it's quiet, and people around are not that loud :)
      I'd rather make a good stencils for flower of life as soon as possible and paint it with you on the walls :)

      Delete