Thursday 17 January 2013

About That Girl /third person camera/.



Here, now, if people ask you about me 'who is that girl?', they probably wouldn't have an idea what to say. Maybe they will answer: oh, she's that crazy russian.. And answer like that won't explain anything.




 (by dear friend Ivan Sakharof)



She's asian. He is from Ecuador. This guy is norwegian. And these are american fellows. Do you see them as  clear as I do, when I call them just with two shallow words? Is it just convenient to alienate objects by naming their qualities? People are not just several criteria. They breath and change with the cells they are made from every minute


I'm still alive. It's a great gift. I have stories to tell.


Here, in the New World, Nuovo Mundo, or in Western culture in general society is really developed to fulfill all possible desires of your body. There is not much place left for soul to speak. It becomes mute. 


This is the world of toy castles.
 First: art is one of the most obvious way not to go crazy in the huge supermarket. 
The second obvious action that leads to salvation is help to other human beings. Imagine: people are around you. They have their own perception and unique story. If you never felt good about making someone happier and relieved.. it's hardly could be. So.. maybe it could go further than "howdy"? Deeper.

 

Third. Does anyone really talks about what spirit is and how to not to be led by mind's interpretations? Are there a lot of people who really practice meditation? I am happy to know some of them, some great yoga teachers here, in Vancouver. And other who seek for the treasure of unknown-self




'Cause however much money and power you could earn, there will be always a place for unsatisfied mind. And you can't move anywhere without knowing, where you are truthfull to yourself and where you lie. This is within. Also - around. Like a reflection in a mirror. Like a caleidoscope that puzzles your imagination with subdivision of familiar objects. Like the third eye, that is splitting up your values and finding the fake


Are you aware?

Yesterday one stranger that I met on the bus stop showed on his example hidden sides of me. I had this feeling, that people get, when they can't get me. Sometimes it's hard to accept someone's intensity. To even stay nearby.

 

(it's not Andy Warholl's impression)
This is blog is dedicated to spiritual & mental struggles. Like a part of my art. My work

 Link to my page on flickr (photographs and other creations) : www.flickr.photos/we_are_eternal

No comments:

Post a Comment