Thursday 27 March 2014

Yoga.Treat

"Stop doing anything". I heard it at my yoga class. The meaning for me is "you are not going anywhere, you are, where you are".

Body needs time, and mind needs inspiration. What I noticed, that I'm not having not the easiest time in concentrating every energy cell of me into one segment of reality, that is my every day life. Being grown up, an immigrant in Canada. Breath in & breath out, right?

I want to recharge my batteries into pure loving of myself. Of Universe, that I contain. Do what you need to do for the common good, but do it from your inner centre, in your pace.

"Don't hold to the edges of your struggle". I hear you, wise master. My body tends to hold traumas, and I need to release them before healing anyone. Before externalizing goodz I have to offer, I want to be as clear as I can. That's why I do Mer Ka Bah. And that's why I'm here.

You have the right to prepare. Take your time to be sure in whatever you are doing. Yes, they say, you are never ready. Also you don't want to always be rushed into decisions. It's important to realize: you are a free spirit, and everything is your choice. Feel the natural energy flow, and choose your way.
Shanti-shanti: go slow to get far. Respect natural cycles.
Don't push it, "just be present in your pose".
As the work gets harder, we slip into "I can't" mode. Even if I can't, it's just for now. Go forward: I have will, and I will get wherever I need to. Stay present.

Get inspired with this world in order to create yourself once again. Go get inspired with yourself.

You are the flash, the explosion, get it? Tune in with your own divine heart energy, and you will tune in with others.


(c) Stazi Gaia Q, 2011-2014.
Share & be respectful.
Much luv

No comments:

Post a Comment