Thursday 11 July 2013

frame 220


Still working on the same stuff again, frames that were in corrupted file. Flash CS6 crushed and I couldn't open last saved version, so I lost a day of work. Hoped that my anger could help me to regenerate it really fast, but it didn't happen, so I'm drawing it from scratch. I was mad at myself for not saving it on usb before, though this accident gave me push and I changed my working place to school's pc lab again. Bigger screens and safer systems.. Gosh, Flash CS6 crushes a LOT, and it's not possible to save it in earlier versions, so you are obliged to work in Flash CS6 since you once started.

But I'm getting some energy from food, coffee, always music, and ready to work all night long. Hopefully I'll get over lost frames pretty soon and will do 70 more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment